Wednesday, November 28, 2007

PLEASE SUPPORT MY ADVERTISERS







Long Live Live Music

Welcome to my home page. I love live music and go out and enjoy as much as I can. Many of the pages I have up on the internet are based on Northern California Music Festivals and Local Music here where I live in Nevada City/Grass Valley, CA. Check out the Links on this page. I hope you enjoy them and come back often.

Thank You
Festival John


CLICK HERE TO SEND ME AN E-MAIL


LINKS TO MY OTHER PAGES

My Biggest Web Page keeps you up to date on the Local Music Scene
WWW.GVNCMUSIC.COM
My Grass Valley, Nevada City Local Music Guide



NEVADA COUNTY BANDS List of Local Bands from Nevada County


NORCALMUSICFEST.BLOGSPOT.COM My Northern California Music Festival Website

LOCAL BANDS YOU TUBE VIDEOS



Links to some of my Favorite Groups....

The Dead Winter Carpenters

Moo Got 2

Bob Woods Trio

Albino

Five Eyed Hand

Hot Buttered Rum

Jelly Bread

New Monsoon

Gravy Brain

March Fourth Marching Band

Subject to Change

The Big Nasty